- Contractor will clean all restrooms at a minimum of twice daily, Monday through Friday.
- Contractor will empty, clean, disinfect and reline all trash containers on a daily basis to prevent the unwanted accumulation of rubbish and to maintain the trash containers in a clean, sanitary, odor-free condition. Trash removed from restrooms will be deposited in the dumpster.
- Contractor will refill, clean and disinfect all bathroom dispensers, including without limit hand soap, paper towels, toilet paper, and feminine hygiene products, ensuring that all dispensers are continually stocked and in a clean, sanitary, odor-free condition. Contractor will replace all dispensers that fail due to manufacturer defect or through normal wear and tear, at no cost to customer. Contractor may bill customer for replacing dispensers broken by vandalism or abuse.
- Contractor will clean and disinfect all services, both horizontal and vertical and including glass and mirrors on a daily basis, ensuring that they are continually in a clean, sanitary, odor-free condition.
- Contractor will clean all vents and diffuser grills, ensuring they are continually in a clean, dust-free condition.
- Contractor will clean and disinfect all sinks, toilets, urinals, and floors, ensuring that they are continually in a clean, sanitary, odor-free, polished condition.