Reston, Virginia – April 25, 2016 – ZAMPELL COMPANIES – The National Insulation Association (NIA) is pleased to announce its officers for 2016-2017. The officers will be led by NIA’s new President, Steve Luse. The new slate of officers and representatives assumed their positions following a majority vote by the NIA membership during NIA’s Business Session, which took place on April 21, 2016, at NIA’s 61st Annual Convention/WIACO in Boca Raton, Florida.
Steve Luse is the President/CEO of Luse Holdings, Inc. in Aurora, Illinois, and has served in that role since 1998. He joined his family’s construction and distribution business in 1981. During Mr. Luse’s tenure, Luse Holdings, which includes NIA-member company Luse Thermal Technologies, LLC, has grown from a small, local insulation contractor/distributor to a major regional specialty contractor/distributor serving the industrial and commercial markets in an 11-state region in the Midwest.
During his term as NIA’s President, Mr. Luse’s theme will be Participation Shapes Our Future. His term will conclude at NIA’s 62nd Annual Convention, March 29-April 1, 2017, at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort and Spa in Phoenix, Arizona.
The 2016-2017 Executive Committee
- President: Steve Luse, Luse Thermal Technologies
- President-Elect: Darrel Bailey, Performance Contracting, Inc.
- Secretary/Treasurer: Dan Bofinger, Winroc-SPI
- Assistant Treasurer: Dana Vlk, Distribution International, Inc.
- Immediate Past President: J. Kenneth Freeman, Petrin Corp.
Past President Advisors
- Ronald King
- Alec Rexroat
Regional Board Representatives
- Jim Gribbins, Gribbins Insulation Company, Inc., representing the Central States Insulation Association (CSIA)
- Joe Leo, Atlantic Contracting & Specialties, LLC, representing the Eastern States Insulation Contractors Association (ESICA)
- Jeffrey DeGraaf, Industrial Construction & Engineering Co., representing the Midwest Insulation Contractors Association (MICA)
- Matt Caldwell, Caldwell Insulation, Inc., representing the Southeastern Insulation Contractors Association (SEICA)
- J. David Gottlich, Brace Integrated Services, representing the Southwest Insulation Contractors Association (SWICA)
- Tim Stout, Hudson Bay Insulation Company, representing the Western Insulation Contractors Association (WICA)
- Michael G. Benoit, General Insulation Company, Inc.
- Mark Duppler, Bay Insulation Systems, Inc.
- Jason Heath, Zampell Companies
- John Lamberton, Irex Contracting Group
- Ed Mahoney, Regal Insulation Corp.
- Mike McLain, Bay Insulation Systems, Inc.
- Doug Bolen, Knauf Insulation, Inc.
- Dave Cox, Owens Corning
Michele M. Jones, NIA Executive Vice President/CEO, and General Counsel Gary Auman, Dunlevey, Mahan & Furry, will be advising and counseling the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors.