Zampell Advanced Refractory Tile (ZAR-Tile)
With the ZAR-Tile, there are two main systems that are actively being promoted in the Energy from Waste (EfW) market. These two versions are know as the Hidden Clip, Mortar Backed Tile, and the Back-Cast or Pour-Behind Tiles.
Some of the benefits of switching from a monolithic to a tile lined incinerator.
- Better Thermal Conductivity
- Minimal Slag Accumulation
- More Resilient Hotface Material
- Oxidation Resistant Composition
- Anchor Protection from Ash and Boiler Temperatures
- Speed of Installation
- Ease of Repair
The T-Clip ZAR-Tile is the mortar-backed version of the ZAR-Tile.
The Back-Cast ZAR-Tile is Zampell’s version of the latest product solution for the Energy from Waste Market.
- Nitride-Bonded Silicon Carbide
- Chrome-Alumina Formulation
Please contact a Zampell representative in sales or engineering for more information about the latest tile offerings from Zampell and inquire about a test zone at your facility by clicking here .